Water decoloring agent MWD-55
Appearance: Colorless to light yellow viscous liquid
Solid(%): 30±0.5 40±0.5 50±1
PH value(1% water solution): 3 – 6 3 – 6 3 – 6
Viscosity (CPS/20℃): 20~100 30~100 50~250
1. Mainly used in decolor treatment for dyestuff factories, applies to wastewater treatment of acid and disperse dyestuff.
2. Used in industrial wastewater treatment of textile, pigment, ink, black liquid of paper-making, oil filed artesian well and etc.
3. The decolor rate of wastewater is more than 95%, eliminate rate of CODcr is between 50%~70%.
USAGES AND NOTICES:
1.Use 10-40 times water dilute the product, and added the diluted product into water then stirred some minutes, then let it subside, after sedimentation, the solution turn into clear.
2. The PH of waste water should adjust to 4~12.
3. When chroma of waste water and CODcr is higher, it can be compatible with but not mix with polymeric aluminum chloride. In this way, it can reduce the cost. The order that added the PAC should depend on the experiment and craftwork.
4. This product is no flammability and non explosion, and keeps it in room temperature. Do not expose in intense sunshine.
PACKAGE AND STORAGE
1. 50kg, 125kg, 200kg net in plastic drum or IBC drum
2. Keep in room temperature.
3. Storage life: 6 months.