Polydadmac textile Dyeing Auxiliary
This product is a cationic Polyelectrolyte and appearance white powder. Safe, nontoxic and easily soluble in water, flammable, strong, good hydrolytic stability, not a gel, not sensitive to pH changes, and chlorine resistant. Freezing point of about 2.8 degrees Celsius, about 1.04g/cm, decomposition temperature 280-300 degrees centigrade.
|PH (10% Aq. solution):
|Viscosity (10% Aq. solution):
||5-50 cps/lv, 2#, 60rpm.25
water treatment: It is smelless, tasteless and harmless. It can be widely used to treat waste water,source water and sewage water,etc.
Textile industry: It has been used as formaldehyde-free fixing agent in textile industry,especially for reactive dyes and direct dyes.
Paper industry: It also can be used as retention agent and fiber wastewater sewage dewatering agent in paper industry.
Mining and oil industry: It is used in treating all kinds of mineral slurry, also can be used in treating the oilwater separator, oil dehydration and oily wastewater in oil refinery and oilfield.
1.25kg lined woven kraft bag.
2. avoid moisture, insolation and press.
3. Kept in a cool, dry and dark place, temperature is between 0 to 40. Use it as soon as possible, or it may be affected with damp. Storage period is six months if stored properly.
4.No contact with eyes and skin, adopt the hygiene standards of industry. Be aware of leakage, it is very stick-slip when absorbing moisture. The solution of this product is corrosive to iron, copper and aluminium.
- Classification: Chemical Auxiliary Agent
- CAS No.: 26062-79-3
- Other Names: PDADMAC PDMDAAC PolyDMDAAC Poly diallyl dimethyl ammonium chloride
- EINECS No.: PDADMAC
- Purity: 96.33%
- Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
- Type: flocculant
- Usage: color fixing agent,Paper Chemicals, Water Treatment Chemicals
- Brand Name: MCC
- Appearance: Light yellow powder
- Solid content: 396.33%
- Viscosity(20, cps): 1000-30000
- PH(1% water solution): 3.0-6.0
- Model: Poly(diallyldimethylammonium chloride)
- classification: polymer